Grech & Co. teething ring + rattle is made of food grade silicone and untreated beechwood. Each item comes beautifully presented in highest quality signature cloth bag with information label included.
- 100% food grade silicone
- 100% BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Lead, mercury, cadmium free
- Designed for development and sensory stimulation
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething
- Aids in hand-eye coordination
- Visually stimulating
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound
Ideal from newborn and above, Grech & Co. teethers and rattle rings are multi sensory and multi-functional. Even the tiniest of graspers can manipulate and enjoy the beautiful colors, making them ideal for development of hand-eye-mouth coordination, tactile awareness, visual and auditory sensory, and fine motor development. At the 6 month old age, the squishy soft beads make them perfect for relieving sore gums from emerging teeth.
Designed and manufactured in Denmark
March 2019, Grech & Co. teething rings have been tested with the SGS UK Lab and passed the toughest safety standards for worldwide retail BSEN 71-1:2014+A1:2018.