Frequently asked questions
Orders within Estonia arrive at the destination point in 3-7 business days.
All shipments outside of Estonia are guaranteed to arrive within 28 calendar days (14 calendar days for EU shipments).
Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions.
Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness.
The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.
Sterilize each pacifier before first use. Just follow these easy steps:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- Pour them with boiling water
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min
- Pick them up and let them dry
Be sure to squeeze excess water out of the seat part when the nipple is sufficiently cooled.
We often receive inquiries from parents who have followed the National Board of Health’s recommendation to cook the pacifier for 5 minutes before first use and daily afterwards. The result is broken pacifiers. DO NOT STERILIZE BY BOILING. They are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat.
Instead, follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill the bacteria without compromising the durability of the pacifier.
0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
Remember to replace a pacifier after 4-6 weeks, in regular use.
CINK bamboo dinnerware is top rack dishwasher safe. However, since these products are made of natural bamboo material, handwash is recommended for best results.
Do not microwave.
ESTONKIDS silicone bibs are very easy to clean as they resist stains and do not absorb water. You can wash them by hand with soap and water or in a dishwasher (top rack recommended).
- Beads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry
- Do not submerge wood in water
- Beechwood is naturally antibacterial so does not need direct cleaning
- Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
- Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure
- Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product
- Use with adult supervision only
- Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear
We recommend changing the pacifier holder every 3-4 months due to hygienic reasons. To clean it properly you can use a damp cloth and then let it dry aside. This accessory fulfills the function of holding the pacifier, it can not be used as a teether. Do not use this item while the baby is sleeping. It must be used under the supervision of an adult.